This Agreement sets out the terms and conditions of the service on electronic currency sale provided by Zrx LTD OÜ legal entity (14488459), Address: Punane tn 16/1, Tallinn, 13619, Estonia , doing business as the bit4.sale exchange. Using the services of the bit4.sale exchange means the full acceptance of this Agreement by the User. In case of disagreement with the Agreement, the User shall not perform any transactions.
The bit4.sale exchange is a partially automated system “bit4.sale” located on the Internet at https://bit4.sale.
The Customer means a private or legal person willing to use the service provided by the bit4.sale exchange who has agreed to all provisions stipulated in this Agreement.
Payment units mean accounting units of the corresponding Payment systems determining a specified scope of rights of claim or some other rights arising from the agreement executed by the Payment systems and their customers.
Payment system means an online payments company or a money transfer company. Money transfer company works with individuals and businesses through a network of agents and financial institution customers and transfers official currencies of various governments.
Recipient Account Details mean number, wallet, email or any other indication of Customer account in the Payment system which is stated in the Customer Order for the bit4.sale exchange to send the Payment units.
Order means the information provided by the Customer via technical means of the bit4.sale exchange in digital format indicating their intention to use the bit4.sale exchange under the conditions proposed by the bit4.sale exchange and stated in Order details.
With the help of technical means of the bit4.sale exchange by way of making an Order, the Customer authorizes the bit4.sale exchange for a compensation in its own name and at the Customer expense, receives and transfers the amount of the Payment units declared by the Customer and stated in the Order details provided by the Customer.
The administration of the bit4.sale exchange is not responsible and does not cover losses caused by incorrect or unauthorized use of the bit4.sale exchange, and user errors committed in completing the forms of transaction, which can lead to the transfer of funds to the account specified by mistake and also to delays in processing applications and payouts.
- The bit4.sale exchange is not responsible for delays or failures in the handling of operations arising as a consequence of any problems in the telecommunications, computer and other systems; force majeure action of Payment Systems (block or closure of the accounts, freezing or holding of funds, denial of service); change of political regimes, civil strike; and actions of third parties, which are beyond the control of the bit4.sale exchange.
- Sale operation of electronic currency exchange is considered completed after the transfer of the required amount by the bit4.sale exchange to the account of the Customer.
- Sale operation is done manually and is a one-time transaction.
- According to the policy on the return of digitally delivered goods, the return of the transferred funds after the sale is not possible.
- The bit4.sale exchange has the right to stop the sale of electronic currencies, as long as the user does not provide their identity documents and does not set a user's identity.
- Sale operation is done manually and is a one-time transaction.
- In case the amount of electronic money received is different from the bit4.sale exchange transaction by more than 20%, the bit4.sale exchange may unilaterally reject the Order.
- In case the Crypto Currency amount to be sent to client in the bit4.sale exchange transaction differs from the market value for more than 3% between transaction start time and the time of transaction to be completed, the bit4.sale exchange reserves the right to contact the customer and inform him about the new amount of Crypto Currency to be paid out.
- In the implementation of the return, all commission costs for the electronic money transfer are withheld from the funds received from the Customer.
- In case of a delay in receipt or non-receipt of funds to or from the account specified by the User, the bit4.sale exchange is not liable for any damage caused to the User. User agrees that in the event of delays all claims will be addressed to the respective Payment System.
- In the case of refusal to identify the failure and identification requirements for a month, and in the case of the provision of misleading information during registration, this will result in blocking of your account and denial of service. Thus, the funds on your account will be temporarily frozen to ascertain the circumstances causes the block.
- The bit4.sale exchange administration reserves the right to temporary hold the funds transferred to it from the user attempted to any attacks on the server, as well as any attempts of hacking and cheating scripts on this website. The funds will be returned to the user via the same means of payment upon request.
- All information provided by the user in the process of sale is confidential and not disclosed to third parties. Exceptions: 3rd party service providers used by the bit4.sale exchange for Anti Fraud purposes, the request of law enforcement, the court's decision, request the administration of one of payment systems.
- Using the bit4.sale exchange, the Customer agrees that the liability of the bit4.sale exchange is limited to the funds received from users for the execution of the transaction, the bit4.sale exchange does not provide additional warranty and assumes no additional liability to the Customer.
- Investment in cryptocurrencies carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Clients may sustain a loss of some or all of client`s invested capital; therefore, client should not speculate with capital that client cannot afford to lose. Client hereby confirms that he is knowledgeable as for the abovementioned risks.
The warranty period for the services provided under this agreement is 48 hours from the moment of executing the subject of the agreement with the bit4.sale exchange.
In case of not sending the funds within 48 hours by the bit4.sale exchange to the Customer account specified in the Order (excluding weekends and public holidays), the Customer may request the cancellation of the contract and refund in full. The funds should be returned to the same mean of payment in case of order cancellation. In case of cancelling the application, return is made to the user within 24 hours.
All disputes related to providing the Customer with sales transactions will be settled by the way of negotiations between the Customer and the bit4.sale exchange administration based on the conditions of this Agreement. If you have a dispute or a complaint, you can contact us and we will handle it at our earliest convenience.
The Customer and the bit4.sale exchange acknowledge that the digital form of this Agreement is legally equal to the agreement executed in a written form.
The administration of the bit4.sale exchange service reserves its right to to make modifications and additions to the given agreement any moment unilaterally without a prior notice.
The End User shall consent to the following provisions:
- The bit4.sale exchange uses third party services and such third party’s affiliates services which enable you to place monetary deposits and perform transfer of payments within Partners website by making use of your existing credit card (as and if available and applicable) (the “Service” and the “Third Party Service Provider”). The Services do not include any additional service, and such third party services do not include providing and/or depositing the applicable Cryptocurrency at your account.
- The bit4.sale exchange may share and transfer (including cross border transfer) Personal Information to the Third Party Service Provider for the purpose of rendering the Services which will be made to Partners website via the use of your credit card. The Personal Information will be shared with the Third Party Service Provider after you elect to execute such monetary payments by using the Services of the Third Party Service Provider. For the purpose of this section Personal Information shall include information that identifies or may identify you, including the information submitted by you through the registration form when you subscribe to the website such as your E-mail address, password, country and city and/or information provided through social websites or any other identifying information provided by you while using the services of our website.
- In addition, we may transfer any Non-Personal Information provided by you through your use of the services on our website to the Third Party Service Provider in order to allow the Third Party Service Provider to perform preliminary examinations of Non-personal Information for the purpose of determining if you are qualified to use the services of such Third Party Service Provider (including the history of your transactions on the website which will be provided without any identifying information and solely for the purpose of performing the preliminary examinations).
- By accepting these terms, you represent that any and all information you provide to us is true and accurate. Any false or fraudulent information and/or use of the services rendered to you is prohibited.
- You are not obligated by law to provide Partner and/or the Third Party Service Provider with any Personal Information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are providing Partner and/or the Third Party Service Provider with Personal Information at his/her own free will, for the purposes of rendering the Services.
You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. Except for the withdrawal of the accumulated funds, you will not be entitled to any remedy for discontinuing the services, all subject to these terms and conditions of service and applicable laws and regulations. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Website at any time without notice.
You or we may terminate your account and services of this Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. To cancel your services, please contact us.
- Bit4.sale may not make the Services available in all markets and jurisdictions, and may restrict or prohibit the use of the Services from U.S.A or foreign jurisdictions (""Restricted Locations""). If you are registering to use the Services on behalf of a legal entity, you represent and warrant that (i) such legal entity is duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization; and (ii) you are duly authorized by such legal entity to act on its behalf.
- Restricted Locations, we cannot provide our services to the residents of the following Countries/States
Alabama (AL)Arkansas (AR)Connecticut (CT)Delaware (DE)District of Columbia (DC)Georgia (GA)Hawaii (HI)Idaho (ID)Iowa (IA)Maine (ME)Minnesota (MN)Mississippi (MS)Nebraska (NE)New Mexico (NM)New York (NY)Ohio (OH)Oklahoma (OK)Oregon (OR)Rhode Island (RI)South Dakota (SD)Utah (UT)Vermont (VT)Washington (WA)West Virginia (WV)
- United States
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of
- North Korea
- Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Sri Lanka
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Saudi Arabia
- South Sudan
- You further represent and warrant that you:
- are of legal age to form a binding contract (at least 18 years old);
- have not previously been suspended or removed from using our Services;
- have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party;
not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of
- any Restricted Locations, or
- any country to which the United States has embargoed goods or services;
- are not identified as a ""Specially Designated National;""
- are not placed on the Commerce Department’s Denied Persons List;
- will not use our Services if any applicable laws in your country prohibit you from doing so in accordance with these Terms.